Júlia Merker // quinta, 05/01/2017 16:23
Android Mobile Developers must be skilled enough to build custom Android applications for some of the world’s leading companies. Candidates must:
* Be able to develop an Android application from initial conception through submittal to the Android marketplace.
* Be proficient with Java and object-oriented programming, including software design and design patterns, as well as standard Java development tools such as IntelliJ, Android Studio, Eclipse or ADT.
* Be able to work with open source frameworks and third-party libraries specific to Android applications.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have IT consulting experience
* Be familiar with a team approach to execution
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills (in English)
Mobile Developers at Isobar are expected to work independently and deliver high-quality code in a timely manner across a variety of project engagements. They will participate in multiple phases of projects, including requirements gathering, software design, development and testing.
* Design, develop and test applications from the ground up
* Work with outside data sources and APIs such as REST APIs
* Develop and deploy Android OS 4.0.3+ based applications using Java
* Troubleshoot, optimize and performance tune
* Innovate and brainstorm new features
* Work closely with a Project Manager and a Mobile Architect to execute solutions
** Fluency in English
* 1+ years of experience in application development on Android and 3+ years in Java/C++
* Most recent projects or job must be Android-based development
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field (or equivalent education/experience)
* Strong OO design and development experience
* Experience with Android SDK
* Ability to work with data from outside APIs
* Ability to understand and parse XML, JSON and serialized data
* Experience with embedded relational databases (SQLite)
* Understanding of multi-threaded interface design
* Experience with Fragment-based Android application architectures
* Have at least one or two functioning apps in the Android market place
* Should be self-driven and operate independently with little guidance
Nice to Have
* * Experience with multiple mobile platforms
* Experience with profiling, tuning, and optimizing Java applications