Ecommerce Experts. That is how our clients—over 250 of the world’s best known companies—describe McFadyen Digital. We are today one of the premier ecommerce integrators in the industry. At our offices in the US, Brazil and India, you will find our culture built by values of trust, openness and quality in an environment. Today we are in the forefront of bringing in the Ecommerce 2.0 revolution with our unique focus on ‘Commerce + Marketplaces’. And McFadyen Digital is looking for ‘A-Players’ to join our team of Ecommerce Experts.
Our consultants work with clients to reinvent their digital strategy with collaborative interactions that forms the core of our philosophy of creating happier relationships with customers. Be it Technology Consulting or Systems Integration or Omni-Channel commerce solutions or Digital Marketing Advisory or User Experience Services, MCFADYEN DIGITAL offers 360 degree services to customers to help them win big in the market.
Learn more about us at our website: www.mcfadyen.com
· Writing and maintaining the modules of Magento 2.X EE websites
· Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
with little or no supervision.
· Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with
· Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
· Create reusable components, which can be configured for different
· Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before
· Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
· Strong PHP and Magento skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming.
· Strong experience on MYSQL DB.
· Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration.
· Follow a user-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience.
· Should have the knowledge to customize Magento Theme.
· Experience in creating modules (payment, shipping, etc.)
· Experience in creating customizable plugins for Magento.
· Good understanding of Zend framework preferable.
· Experience in UI development and integration for the web and mobile applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
· Strong understanding of W3C compliant HTML and CSS
· Strong HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON skills & solid programming background in PHP for implementing web technologies.
· Experience in creating responsive web applications using BootStrap.
· Conceptual and implementation knowledge of MVC framework
· Knowledge and integration experience with server-side communication using Ajax and JSON
· Experience developing sophisticated front-end applications and solving Cross-browser, Cross-platform, cross-mobile UI issues
· Understand implement SEO and Accessibility compliance to the developed applications
· Willingness to mentor and lead design and development initiatives.
· Understanding of build tools like web pack, grunt, gulp
· Good exposure on eCommerce is preferred, and strong experience in agile methodology is a plus
Our Core Values: A-Playes, Client Focus, Respect, Integrity, Openess and Quality.
To Apply: We value smart, creative individuals who are multi-dimensional thinkers and thrive on professional development. This is an exciting opportunity with tremendous growth potential for someone who is focused on excellence. Your portfolio should impress us with great skills and conceptual problem-solving. We seek people who can demonstrate both compelling form and technical accuracy. Tell us why you would be a great addition to our team.
MCFADYEN DIGITAL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.
Keywords: ATG, Java, Oracle Commerce, OCC, Consulting, eCommerce, Magento, Hybris.