Location - São Leopoldo (RS)
Role - TechLeader – Network – Security
Duration - Fulltime
Sólidos conhecimentos em roteadores, switches, controladoras wireless, access points.
Links MPLS, internet.
Roteamento, Vlan, configuração de switches.
Firewall checkpoint, Juniper, antivirus, proxy.
1) Monitor, track and help to resolve tickets (incidents, requests, problems), changes and manage SLA
2) Work on continuous improvements and root causes analysis
3) Prepare and submit status reports (internally and to the customer – when necessary) to minimize exposure and risk and avoid escalations. Work with Governance and Quality team to address governance properly
4) Ensure the track has monitoring in place and fully working (plan tests regularly), runbooks (and other documentation, if available) are updated after every change, disaster recovery plan is updated and validated twice per year and backup of all necessary configurations are performed. Be responsible for the monthly’s book creation.
5) Develop and guide team members to enhance their technical capabilities and productivity, as well as to control the member’s job attendance. Be the technical manager for the track
6) Follow team members’ technical performance, in order to recommend actions to the management
7) Perform team’s time control weekly, avoiding undesired extra workload. Report on team’s utilization weekly. Plan, together with Operation Manager, the utilization of the team based on ongoing demands. Manage technical meetings with the team to address ongoing demands.
8) Report to the Operation Manager, escalating subjects outside scope or which could influence HCL’s relationship with customer.