· Writing and maintaining the modules of Magento 2.X EE websites
· Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
with little or no supervision.
· Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with
· Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
· Create reusable components, which can be configured for different
· Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before
· Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
· Strong PHP and Magento skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming.
· Strong experience on MYSQL DB.
· Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration.
· Follow a user-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience.
· Should have the knowledge to customize Magento Theme.
· Experience in creating modules (payment, shipping, etc.)
· Experience in creating customizable plugins for Magento.
· Good understanding of Zend framework preferable.
· Experience in UI development and integration for the web and mobile applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
· Strong understanding of W3C compliant HTML and CSS
· Strong HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON skills & solid programming background in PHP for implementing web technologies.
· Experience in creating responsive web applications using BootStrap.
· Conceptual and implementation knowledge of MVC framework
· Knowledge and integration experience with server-side communication using Ajax and JSON
· Experience developing sophisticated front-end applications and solving Cross-browser, Cross-platform, cross-mobile UI issues
· Understand implement SEO and Accessibility compliance to the developed applications
· Willingness to mentor and lead design and development initiatives.
· Understanding of build tools like web pack, grunt, gulp
· Good exposure on eCommerce is preferred, and strong experience in agile methodology is a plus